This release focuses on back-end work and improving usability with the following updates:
- Translations for Appointment Options
- Parts catalog page URL restored
- Reply buttons for To: field not working when adding Note
Translations for Appointment Options
Improved translations on the Admin page for Appointment Options as some of the Days of the Week were not being translated.
We will continue to search for and update items like this so we can ensure that users, whose first language is either French Canadian or Mexican Spanish, can view a completely translated application.
Parts catalog page URL restored
In this release, we restored the original functionality that directs the user to the page for the case asset in the parts catalog. This had been disrupted temporarily when the parts catalog was changed, sending users to the main page of the catalog instead.
Reply buttons for To: field not working when adding Note
Fixed an issue sometimes reported by users when clicking the Reply or Reply All buttons to fill in the To: field as part of creating new Notes sometimes produced no effect. These buttons are now working as expected each time.
- Real-time and historical Decisiv platform health data including updates, notices, and known issues can be found on this Status Page. If you have a Technical Support concern or question, please check the Status Page for answers first, then feel free to contact Support at the provided email address, if needed. To stay informed of application activity, click the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button and sign up for notifications via Email, SMS, or Feed (Atom or RSS).
- Release Notes are posted in the Help Center after each new software deployment is complete. To receive automatic notifications of postings, sign into your account and click the Follow button at the top of the Release Notes section of the Help Center.
- We strive to provide our customers with the most accurate and useful information possible, so we appreciate and welcome user feedback on any of our content. With open communication in mind, we provide the following options at the bottom of each article:
- Follow individual articles to receive alerts when they are updated with new or additional information
- Vote on whether or not you found the article helpful
- Comment on the document with requests or questions
Please sign in to leave a comment.